At 09:29 -0800 2002/03/15, Tim May wrote:
>Being away from the Net for nearly 24 hours, I wondered why I was
>getting 90 e-mails downloading, but only about 16 messages in my
>"Cypherpunks" filtered mailbox. So I looked at what the cat drug in:

Here's an idea -- why not use whatever you use to filter things into
your cypherpunks mailbox to first filter out anything from people you
don't want to read instead of whining to everyone on the list about
how much they send that you don't want to read?

--
J. Eric Townsend -- http://www.spies.com/jet

Were you in USASSG/ACSI/MACV in Vietnam, 1967-1970?  Drop me a line if so...