OFFICE OF THE CHAIRMAN
CONTRACT AWARDING & PROCUREMENT COMMITTEE
ECONOMIC COMMUNITY OF WEST AFRICAN STATES (ECOWAS) HEADQUARTERS
LOME REPULIC OF TOGO
Please Reply through E-mail: ([EMAIL PROTECTED])

 Dear sir ,

Iam usman yahaya the chairman, contract awarding and
procurement committee of economic community of west African states with
headquarters in lome Togo
I got your information in the web directory
 when l was searching for a reliable, honest and
trustworthy person to entrust this business with.
l was simply inspired and motivated to pick your contact

after discussing my view and your profile with my colleagues , they
were very much satisfied and we decided to contact you immediately for this
mutual business relationship.

 We wish to transfer the sum of (Twelve million,five hundred thousand
unitedstates dollars) USD12.500 000.00 to your company account.

This fund was a residue of the over invoiced contract bills awarded by us for the
supply of ammunitions, hard/ softwares, pharmaceutical and medical items, light
and heavy duty vehicles, apparels and other administrative logistics etc for
ECOMOG in sierra-Leone and Liberia during the peace keeping projects this deal
was deliberately hatched out and carefully protected with all attendant
lope holes sealed off. As the chairman of (CAC), l have the cooperation and
mandate of the financial director of the organization.

 We arranged and over invoiced the contract funds supplied by different
companies from different countries during the crisis.

It was our consensus to seek the assistance of a willing foreigner to provide us with
the
facilities to transfer this money out of west Africa this is born out of our belief
in the non- stable and spurious political nature of this sub-region.

The original contractors have been duly paid by banque centarle des etats de l,
afrique del ouest (central bank of the west African states) through our banker
-ECO-BANK this balance is suspended in the escrow accounts awaiting claims by any
foreign company of our choice.

We intend to pay out this fund NOW as the
organization is winding up its activities since the aim of returning PEACE to the
countries and the coast has been achieved. Based on the law and ethics of
employments, we as civil servants working under this organization, are not allowed to
operate a foreign account.

This is the more reason why needed your
 assistance to provide an account that can sustain this fund for safe
keeping and our future investment with your comprehensive advise, assistance
and partnership in your country .

it is however agreed, as the account owner
in this deal to allow you 20% of the total sum as compensation, 75% be held on
trust for us while 5% will be used to defray any incidenental charges and cost
during the course of the transaction .

this transaction will be successfully concluded within 14 days if you
accord us your unalloyed and due co-operation you should provide the following
YOURCOMPANY NAME WITH COMPLETE ADDRESS , TEL AND FAX NUMBERS, the name of
your bank its address, TEL/FAX AND TELEX NUMBER. THE COMPLETE MAIL ADDRESS OF THE
BENEFICIARY upon the receipt of this information, the document and
approvals with texts will be sent to you for confirmation and then forwarded to
the organization for ratification and Subsequent payment, as with the case
of all organized (sensitive) and conspired DEAL, so we solicit for your
unreserved Confidentiality and Utmost secret in this business .we hope to retire
peacefully and lead a honorable business life after ward. There is no risk
involve. Call meupon the receipt of this massage for more details on my telephone
number alternative e-mail([EMAIL PROTECTED])for more
details reply
ASAP

thanks for your proper understanding with regards
 USMAN YAHAYA