hello, i don't know how fix this, everything is working now, but when i tried to open my e-mails i get nothing... well I'm been doing a few tests and I understand that my imap and pop3 services has been reading from a folder and postfix is reading from another folder.

Postfix Folder: /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/new /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/cur /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/tmp Cyrus Folder: /var/spool/imap/domain/d/domainname/u/user/username/ when i connect through the imap service, and i create one folder, the folder appears in: /var/spool/imap/domain/d/domainname/u/user/username/mycreatedfolder well, i read, and tried some stuff, but i can't get the solution, i know that the problem is in the /etc/imapd.conf file in the hashimapspool option but the information on the internet is very few. please help me, i need that the postfix and the cyrus read over this folder scheme: /var/spool/imap/domainname.com/username/ is a very small server.
thanks to all who read this mail

ps: sorry for my inglish, i'm a chilean

--

Juan Pablo Loaiza.