(Please include header and footer when redistributing this material.)

                 THE DAFYOMI DISCUSSION LIST

      brought to you by Kollel Iyun Hadaf of Yerushalayim
             Rosh Kollel: Rabbi Mordecai Kornfeld
                      d...@dafyomi.co.il

Yevamos 000: Charts for Yevamos

Gershon Lewis asks:

thanks so much for all your work on my previous question

another question--I'm learning Yevamos in daf hayomi, with an
excellent magid shiur. I've tried to read over you review outline
before each shiur. I have more of a practical than theoretical mind
and those dafim that require keeping the complicated relationships in
mind to understand virtually anything in the shiur I find extremely
difficult. The only solution I see is getting that book of charts
(which I think I used during the last machzor.) Any suggestions?

Is there a great online shiur where the magid shiur actually points
to charts while giving the shiur?

Thanks very much,
Gershon
------------------------------------
The Kollel replies:

Thank you for your warm words, Gershon.

(a) The classic book of charts for Yevamos is Nachalas Tzvi. A newer
and thicker version is Hofner's "Tziyurim l'Maseches Yevamos". You
can probably get either of these at your local Sefarim store, or
order them through our friend at Virtual Geula - Yaakov Rozanes
<yaak...@yahoo.com>.

(b) Here's an online shiur that should fit your criteria. The Magid
Shiur, Rav Yehudah Kessler of Toronto, is exceptionally clear, by the
way: www.livedaf.net

Best wishes,
Mordecai Kornfeld