Your credit score does not matter to us!
If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pin money to spend ANY way you
like, or simply need to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is best
deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this tender will expire THIS
EVENING):
$362,000+ loan
AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire
payment!
Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this simplified
form...
Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!
http://www.goikdilo.com/

To Unsubscribe, send a blank message to: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please Visit Ad Da'wah Homepage: http://www.dakwah.cjb.net
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional