On Apr 21, 2008, at 1:26 AM, Jules Colding wrote:

> Have I missed a mail or is <http://darcs.net:8008/> permanently gone?

I don't know what happened to that buildmaster, but I've set up a new
buildmaster on a server that I have admin access to:

http://allmydata.org:13010/

If you want to contribute a buildslave, please send me your name or
IRC nick (if any), hostname, OS including distribution and version,
GHC version and machine architecture.  I'll send you back a
buildslave-name and password, and then you'll run this command (per
the Buildbot README [1]):

buildbot create-slave WORKDIR allmydata.org:13989 SLAVENAME PASSWORD

My goal is to have always-available buildslaves for every combination
of platform and GHC that we support, so please help!

Regards,

Zooko

[1] http://buildbot.net/repos/release/README