Hi Manoj

the changes I made for compressing the patch data before sending them via
ssh are now in screened (darcs get/pull http://darcs.net/screened), so you
could try that out if you want. Should be a lot faster (but not as fast a
git yet).

Cheers
Ben

--
"Make it so they have to reboot after every typo." -- Scott Adams