On 16/03/07, Joe Shaw <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi,
> This has been brought up before, but I thought it was fixed now.
> There's a bug in some versions of automake which build directories out
> of order.
>
> What versions of automake do you have installed, and which one is chosen
> by autogen.sh when you run?  Also, is it using the system-provided
> autogen.sh, or the one included in beagle?  (It should be the first line
> of the output.)
>
> Joe

I'm running autogen.sh that comes with beagle, here's the output:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~/local/src/beagle> ./autogen.sh
Using system-provided gnome-autogen script

checking for autoconf >= 2.53...

  testing autoconf2.50...
found 2.61

checking for automake >= 1.8...

  testing automake-1.8...
found 1.8.5

checking for libtool >= 1.5...

  testing libtoolize...
found 1.5.22

checking for glib-gettext >= 2.2.0...

  testing glib-gettextize...
found 2.12.11

checking for intltool >= 0.30...

  testing intltoolize...
found 0.35.5

checking for pkg-config >= 0.14.0...

  testing pkg-config...
found 0.21

Checking for required M4 macros...

Checking for forbidden M4 macros...

**Warning**: I am going to run `configure' with no arguments.
If you wish to pass any to it, please specify them on the
`./autogen.sh' command line.

Processing ./configure.in

Running libtoolize...

Running glib-gettextize... Ignore non-fatal messages.

Copying file mkinstalldirs
Copying file po/Makefile.in.in

Please add the files
  codeset.m4 gettext.m4 glibc21.m4 iconv.m4 isc-posix.m4 lcmessage.m4
  progtest.m4
from the /aclocal directory to your autoconf macro directory
or directly to your aclocal.m4 file.
You will also need config.guess and config.sub, which you can get from
ftp://ftp.gnu.org/pub/gnu/config/.

Running intltoolize...

Running aclocal-1.8...

acinclude.m4:124: warning: underquoted definition of AM_CHECK_PYMOD
  run info '(automake)Extending aclocal'
  or see http://sources.redhat.com/automake/automake.html#Extending%20aclocal
/usr/share/aclocal/tulip.m4:2: warning: underquoted definition of AC_PATH_TULIP

Running autoconf2.50...

Running autoheader2.50...

Running automake-1.8...

INSTALL INSTALL.autogen_bak differ: byte 1, line 1

Running ./configure --enable-maintainer-mode ...