It'd be nice if http://datamapper.org/docs/associations included
mention of the name of the Resource table created, which keys/etc.  Or
how to auto_migrate! it to get it created..  As is, its rather hard to
actually 'get started' with it.

More info also about the use of :child_key, :parent_key, and :model
options to associations.  And any other options if I'm missing them,
its hard to find them :)

As far as I can tell, there's no way to create something from a
belongs_to or a has 1 reference.  You have to just do .new and pass
in :model => oldmodel?

Is create_and_destroy even linked to from anywhere?  I hadn't seen it.

The main 'why datamapper' page of the rdoc could use some organization
and links to areas of the source tha tinclude more documentation (if
any).  http://rdoc.info/projects/datamapper/dm-core

Thanks for undertaking documentation updating!