Hello I am not sure if this is a smart question or not but here goes... is
there something like a "select information schema" in datamapper.
I'm making a Sinatra app with five models (pageant, candidate, judge,
category, score) and I want to have some sort of

post %r{/([\w]+)} do
end

method. the thing here is that I want to limit the possible addresses to
those five only (and possibly more in the future if I add tables). how do I
do it dynamically (dependent on the "tables present" in datamapper?

database is sqlite