Dear Friends,

Are there any one interested  to create data stories using Indian Household
data published by Census. Data is present at taluk level in excel file for
each topic listed below, but they had given one file per state per topic.

I am planning to combine all state file, cleanse and make a single dataset
per topic. I will make it available on Open Governance India portal for
your use

Please do let me know if anyone interested and topic of your choice.

1.       Households By Ownership Status Of The Census Houses , Size Of The
Household And Number Of Dwelling Rooms

2.       Households By Main Source Of Drinking Water And Location

3.       Households By Main Source Of Lighting

4.       Households By Availability Of Type Of Latrine Facility

5.       Households By Availability Of Separate Kitchen And Type Of Fuel
Used For Cooking

6.       Number Of Households Availing Banking Services And Number Of
Households Having Each Of The Specified Assets

7.       Households By Number Of Married Couples Per Household And Number
Of Dwelling Rooms

8.       Households By The Condition Of Census Houses Occupied By Them

9.       Households By Predominant Material Of Roof Of Census Houses
Occupied By Them

10.   Households By Predominant Material Of Wall Of Census Houses Occupied
By Them

11.   Households By Predominant Material Of Floor Of Census Houses Occupied
By Them

12.   Households By Predominant Materials Of Roof And Wall Of Census Houses
Occupied By Them

13.   Households By Availability Of Bathing Facility And Type Of Drainage
Connectivity For Waste Water Outlet

14.   Households Classified By Source And Location Of Drinking Water And
Availablity Of Electricity And Latrine

Regards

Balaji

Knoema