Hi Kishore: Thanks for sharing this information. It will be very
interesting to see the results that emerge from this exercise.

I like the way you stated the problem: "impact of having over 2.5 lakh
people discussing these issues with their friends and family will be
significant, we believe, in people making an informed choice in voting".
What I was wondering was if these conversations that people are having in
their constituency maps with the larger political discourse that MPs are
having in LS. Stated the other way, the issues that citizens verbalize -
are they getting proper representation in the actual political discourse in
the floor of the house and to what extent.

I am guessing, that a comparison of what people say is important to them
(from the Daksh survey) vis-a-vis what MPs are discussing on the floor(data
available on the ADR/myneta website) could be helpful.

I apologize if its vague but I personally be very interested to see if its
the people's opinion that inform political discussions, or are there other
forces at play.

best,
-sutirtha