Thanks Praachi.

These points are really important.  We should discuss the alernative.  Also
we should start working on our own directory of sources.  Which we started
at the ODC hackathon

https://github.com/datameet/catalog

We can start collecting these sources in one thread and then it will be
easy to put them up on the site.

Nisha