Hello,

There could be other methods to get the Data If only Lat lon are required

The geocoding apis and sites could be used

I tried this site

http://www.findlatitudeandlongitude.com/batch-geocode

and got the following results for some small village locations near my
village

"original address",latitude,longitude
"valpoi",15.531934,74.137209
"bicholim",15.6,73.95
"mayem",54.01526,-9.428937
"koparde",16.920824,73.945534
"bambar",28.172352,76.678809
"nanorem",15.578093,74.205214

Some of them are wrong but can be filtered using Inside Criteria on
Subdistrct boundaries

There are other geocoding sites including Google Maps