Dear Dilliwalas,

Apologies for the short notice.

We will have a planning meeting on Wednesday, September 10, at 5:30 pm, to
talk about the Open Data Camp that we are thinking about organising in
Delhi in November 2014.

It will be held at the Centre for Internet and Society office. Here is the
address:

G 15, Top floor
Behind Hauz Khas, G Block Market
Hauz Khas
New Delhi 110016

And the location on map: <https://goo.gl/maps/SgVlQ>.

The draft agenda for the Open Data Camp:

*09:30-10:00* Ice-Breaker
*10:00-10:30* Open Data and DataMeet [What is open data? What is DataMeet?
Why is DataMeet? Why is open data relevant?]
*10:30-11:30* Lightning Talks #1 [6 talks of 8 minutes each]
*11:30-12:00* Tea/Coffee
*12:00-13:00* Lightning Talks #2 [6 talks of 8 minutes each]
*13:00-14:00* Lunch
*14:00-16:00* Open Data Matchmaking Session [We set up two boards at the
beginning of the day. One for writing down what data project one has in
mind and what skills are required, and the other for writing down what data
skills one can offer. On the basis of this, people meet up during the
matchmaking session and talk about their plans.]
*16:00-17:00* Closing and Thanks followed by Tea/Coffee
*17:00-18:00* DataMeet Roadmap Discussion [Open to anyone who wants to
participate]

We will revisit the agenda, and plan out the different tasks that need to
be carried out to organise it.

Cheers,

sumandro
ajantriks.net