Dear All,

I am running a project to collect the retail market price of several food
items and others all over India. The work is as simple as that, every week,
we need to collect the price of essential food items and others from the
place that you belongs and submit to us online. It just takes couple of
hours in a week and we are ok to do this price collection over weekend and
submit to us before end of Sunday night.

For this work, we are offering INR300 per week and we expect to run this
project for the next at least 6-12months. A more detailed information about
this project is posted in our website and the link is -
http://knoema.com/ikgpzj/collect-retail-market-price-across-india.  If you
are interested and ready to participate to my project, please submit your
bid on our website along with location details (State & city/town/village
name) in comments.

My objective is to collect at least 4-5 locations in every state and it
should geographically spread across within a state. For your quick view, I
have described the project details below (Same is what posted in our
website).  Please go thru the details and feel free to revert me back in
case if you have any query.

****

This project is targeted to collect the retail price of essential
commodities and cost of basic services across India. We are looking
participants who can collect data from 1 urban and 1 rural
(village/town/taluk/tahsil) and submit to us online every week.

The scope of the work is, identify a market/store near to you and collect
price of below listed items on a weekly basis and submit to us online.  For
each accepted submissions, we will pay upto INR300. At the end of every
month, we will make the payment to you by Bank Transfer.

If you are interested, please sign-in to Knoema and send your bid and along
with your location & Market. Followed by, We will enroll you to the project
to start collecting and submitting data to us every week.

Note:

1. NO NEOGIATION ON THE PRICE PLEASE

2. Please send your bid and details latest by 31-Oct-2014. We wont be able
to accept bid beyond that date.

3. Once you are enrolled, you will have to submit price on every week
without fail.

4. There may be chances that, price/cost of certain wont change on every
week. Also, even if the slight change in price (few paise), it needs to be
captured and submit to us.

List of Items

Cereals

Wheat (1KG)

Rice (1KG)

Wheat flour (1KG)

Maida (refined white wheat flour) (1KG)

Toor Dhal (1kg)

Dairy & Meat Products

Pasteurized unskimmed Milk (1lt)

Eggs (1no)

Goat meat with bones (1KG)

Whole chicken (1KG)

Beaf with Bones (1KG)

Pork Meat (1KG)

Vegetables

Onion (1KG)

Country Tomato (1KG)

Tomato (1kg)

Potato (1KG)

Green Chilli (1kg)

Cauliflower (1kg)

Refined Sunflower Oil, packed (1lt)

Fish products

Roghu (1KG)

Catla (1KG)

Fuels

Petrol (unleaded) (1lt)

Diesel (1lt)

LPG Gas (cooking), govt. subsidized price (14.2kg)

LPG Gas, market price (14.2KG)

LPG auto gas (1KG)

LPG Gas (cooking), commercial (19kg)

Transportation

Public Transport, Bus (1KM)

Auto charges (1KM)

Taxi charges (1KM)

Household service cost

Monthly Salary of House maid (1month)

Monthly Salary of Car Driver (1month)

Monthly Salary of a Cook (1month)

Essential civic needs

Power outage per day (average) (hours)

Drinking water supply per day (average) (hours)

Rental

Residential Rent per sq.ft, Flat (1sq.ft)

Residential Rent per sq.ft, Individual House (1sq.ft)

Commercial Rent per sq.ft (1sq.ft)

***

Regards

Balaji