Please share your experience about R or Python and available useful
packages in these languages. I personally feel R has many useful packages
such as tidyr, ggvis, ggplot2, dplyr, rCharts, rMaps, shiny, googleVis and
many others, but many people prefer Python as well.

I’m personally not quite familiar with Python. Can you please share your
experience and relative advantage of any one of them for exploratory data
analysis, interactive data visualization? And please suggest some of the
libraries you find quite useful.