Hello everyone,

We had a great meetup yesterday talking about interesting use cases around
OpenStreetMap, it was packed and wonderful.

Today, we are going to get together and map! 5pm onwards at the Center for
Internet and Society. No. 194, 2nd ā€˜Cā€™ Cross, Domlur, 2nd Stage, Bengaluru
ā€“ 560 071. It's near the Domlur Club. Here's a map - http://
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/166560383>www.openstreetmap.org
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/166560383>/way/166560383
<http://www.openstreetmap.org/way/166560383>

Please update your RSVP http://www.meetup.com/GeoBLR/events/218658917/

We will do a brief introduction on how to get started with OSM editing.
There are couple of other ideas - make a two minute video on using iD for
the Datameet video channel, get people out on the street to do some
surveying etc. It's going to be fun!

Please bring your computer and it will be great if you can create an
account on OpenStreetMap.org. Let me know if you have any questions.

Directions -

If you are taking the Metro, it's a short walk or a rickshaw ride from the
Indiranagar station. If you are taking a bus, it's a short walk from the
Domlur Flyover or the Domlur Bus Stand.

There's plenty of parking spaces around the venue. In case you need
directions call CIS office (080 409 262 283) or me (9742979601).

See you later today!

Cheers,
Sajjad.

(on the move)