Hi Dev/Justin

Do any of you happen to have a C.D.Block/Block level map of Haryana with
you or can you direct me to where i can get them. The file which was shared
earlier has the tehsil level maps for Haryana :-(, although the block level
data for Bihar was very useful (there are around 125 blocks at present in
Haryana).

Thanks in advance