Hi All,

I am trying to publish few analysis and datasets, I have been curating and
also point to existing open data portals apart from OGD part of open access
week.

Indian Customs publishes details of all imports and exports through there
commerce portal <https://icegate.gov.in/DailyList/DL>. But the data is only
published for a week. I was curating some of this data for the past two
months and is available for download here
<https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1RcWLku0ZOWN2h0R0h4QlNGd2s&usp=sharing>

The data is kinda huge and needs bit cleaning. Will update with any
analysis later in this thread.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com