Guys,

Some days back Vinoth had mentioned about OnlineRTI.com where you can apply
RTI online for any govt in India and they take care of drafting and all
other formalities.

This month PayTM is sponsoring social RTIs on the site. Digital dataset is
very much a social RTI.

You mentioned series of RTIs at different level, you can do on the site for
free. All it needs is creating a PayTM account, you can read more here
onlinerti.com/paytm

Disclaimer : I am co-founder here

Regards
Pradeep