HI,

Precise Pincode Boundaries may actually have a more complicated
relationship with other boundaries than we think.

Because of the following reasons.

1. The current 6 digit pincode is a unique number of a group of
villages/localities towns. and there is no next level to differentiate a
village within that.
2. There are more than one post offices under one pin code especially
branch offices which have no unique code.
3. The most important. :: The objective of pincode is not concerned with
the area of land under forest agriculture and any other activity except
human habitation.
4. Because of 3 there could be distict possibilty that revenue boundaries
which deal with entire land may even cross pincode boundaries at places.

So end result is .... Every house and every building will (ideally) have a
unique pincode and a unique postoffice within that from where it is served.
These will form a cluster of points and then we could aggregate them to
form polygons which may have nothing or little to do with other boundaries.