I have been receiving requests by some of you recently on how to
collaborate on some of the work related to open data in transportation and
help with data analysis of your own transport agency. Transport Working
Group was designed as an experiment whether datameet can have focused
groups to work on specific sectors.

The group rather being small have been trying to work with officials of
various transport agencies to bring open data and policies so far, we hope
now with some agencies ready to open up we can work on analyzing the data
collectively. We had a call for members last year when the group was
established. We hope we have some good people wishing to volunteer or
collaborate as you see fit. Please submit your details in the google form
if you are interested. There is no selection process, this is just to
understand your interest areas.

https://goo.gl/forms/BtxDNF8XsgT76UFh2

We will have a open call on 15th Aug. to discuss this further and see how
many are interested and where we can take it.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com