Someone had collated & shared this data as a Strata .dta file a couple of
years ago. That dropbox link is dead right now, but I could probably share
it with whoever needs it.

I can't share the link with the General Public, since it's a Large File,
and it will easily eat through my Dropbox Bandwidth limit.

Regards,
Devdatta