Hi Shijith,

This is a cool interactive! I've a few suggestions:

In the state-specific page
<https://shijithpk.github.io/2017_state_elections/uttar_pradesh/uttar_pradesh_2012_ac.html>,
consider coloring the constituencies by party color by default.
Similarly for the state-specific historic election data
<https://shijithpk.github.io/2017_state_elections/uttar_pradesh/uttar_pradesh_history.html>,
consider showing all the trend lines by default and color code them by
parties. This will help user see the trends at one shot.

Best,
Bhanu

On Fri, Feb 3, 2017 at 3:01 PM, Shijith Kunhitty <shijit...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi guys, just thought I'd share a data interactive I created on the
> upcoming state elections. It's at https://shijithpk.github.io/
> 2017_state_elections/homepage.html
>
> It's designed especially for mobile screens, so do check it out on your
> smartphone!
>
> There's a fair bit of d3 code under the hood and you can explore the code
> here: https://github.com/shijithpk/2017_state_elections
>
> If you have any questions, or suggestions on how to improve the
> interactive, do let me know.
>
> Thanks! -shijith

Bhanu