Dear Thej,

This is the product of painstaking effort. I guess one cannot thank you and
others in the datameet community enough for putting this in place. This is a
fantastic example of how datameet as a community has contributed to the data
discourse in India (and outside).

Well done, and thank you.

Regards

Amitangshu