The ideal one will be to capture the route information in GTFS format and
then use transitive.js ( https://github.com/conveyal/transitive.js/ ) to
visualise it.

Best part of transitive is that you can couple it up with leaflet and
create dynamic route maps.

An example is shown here : http://conveyal.com/transitive.js/

Suvajit Sengupta
[image: https://]about.me/suvajitsengupta