Having some experience with Urban Hydrology, (as well as having worked on
BISON for BWWSB) here is what I can tell you.

1) For most purposes, running a Simple trace on the Sewage Network by
itself is usually more than enough. In most cases, the STP has more
capacity than the capacity of the drains leading to it.
2) Most of the problems happen when the Storm water does not enter the
drains, or the drains are blocked or have a reduced capacity due to debries
and other foreign bodies.
3)If You want to do a reasonable urban watershed analysis, you usually need
a DSM/DTM with accuracy of a few cm, which is possible only from something
like a LIDAR survey, and not from Satellite Data.

Regards,
Devdatta