This information cannot be made public. I have been reporting several of
these websites to be taken down. If you can send a mail off the thread,
will help with bringing down these portals.

Publication of this information is punishable under the Aadhaar Act and
also under the IT Act, but rarely any of these govt. employees or private
players implementing these govt. websites get punished. If people want to
work on fixing this, an earlier thread about ministry of statistics
bringing up a framework how statistics should be published is a great step
to work with the government.

Regards,
Srinivas Kodali
www.lostprogrammer.com