Hi ALl,

I know it has been quiet on teh ODC front but it is still happening and we
are finalizing the talks.

PLEASE RSVP!
We are running out of spots!

http://odc.datameet.org/odcblr2017

We have great talks lined up from the Ministry of Health and Family
Welfare, NGOs and startups in health so please come!

We do have some spots if you want to share a public health related project.

We need volunteers so please let me know if you have some time to give!

Thanks!

Nisha

--
Nisha Thompson