Hi all,

As a part of our effort to organize ML meetups across India, we are
planning to kick-start the Hyderabad chapter soon.

We are looking for data science and ML enthusiasts who would like to step
up and help put this together. This will be a great chance to not only pick
up useful entrepreneurial skills, but also experience enriching discussions
by various ML/DS practitioners and researchers in the industry and
academia.

Since we hold the meetups fortnightly, and only on weekends, it won't
require much investment of time.

Read about our Mumbai, Bangalore and Gurgaon meetups here
<http://ml-india.org/ml-chapter/#bangalore>.

Interested? Write a response to this mail and we'll get in touch!

Thanks
Aspiring Minds Research