+1

*Sridhar Gutam <https://sgutam.wordpress.com/>, PhD, ARS*
Senior Scientist (Plant Physiology)|​Associate Editor, DOAJ
<https://doaj.org/>
​​ <https://doaj.org/>
 |Convener, Open Access India <http://openaccessindia.org>

AICRP on Fruits <http://www.iihr.res.in/content/aicrp>, ICAR-
<http://www.iihr.res.in/>Indian Institute of Horticultural Research
<http://www.iihr.res.in> (ICAR-IIHR),

Hessaraghatta Lake post, Bengaluru 560089, Karnataka, India

Tel No: +91-80-28466080, Fax : +91-80-28466291

Mobile:+91-9005760036; 8002678768
Skype: sridhar.gutam | Twitter: @SridharGutam
<https://twitter.com/sridhargutam>
Official Email: sridhar.gu...@icar.gov.in <sridhar.gu...@icar.gov.in>
Scholarship <http://works.bepress.com/sridhar_gutam/> | Impact
<https://impactstory.org/u/0000-0001-5376-1565> | Citations
<https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=6W1MSSwAAAAJ&hl=en> | Blog
<https://sgutam.wordpress.com/>

*AgriXiv <http://agrixiv.wordpress.com/> - Preprints for Agriculture and
Allied Sciences*

*ICAR-IIHR <http://iihr.res.in/>* is a constituent establishment of the
Indian Council of Agricultural Research (*ICAR) <http://icar.org.in/>*
under the Department of Agricultural Research and Education (*DARE
<http://dare.nic.in/>*), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
<http://agriculture.gov.in/>, Government of India <https://india.gov.in/>.
Follow *ICAR-IIHR *on *Facebook* <https://www.facebook.com/iihr.bengaluru>