So I've created a data viz
<https://shijithpk.github.io/2017_05_10_cricket_toss_viz/index.html> on
Test cricket for wionews.com.

It uses data from 26 years of Test matches to find out what teams do after
the toss.

Where do teams like to bat first? Are there countries where teams decide to
bowl first instead? And have toss tactics changed over the years?

Used graph-scroll.js <http://1wheel.github.io/graph-scroll/> and D3 to make
the interactive. The github repo is here
<https://shijithpk.github.io/2017_05_10_cricket_toss_viz/index.html> and
the ipython notebook I used to analyse the data is here
<https://github.com/shijithpk/2017_05_10_cricket_toss_viz/blob/master/ipython_notebook_used_for_analysis.ipynb>
.

If you love cricket, as I'm sure many of you do, you'll love going through
this. Do have a look! :)