Hi,

Thanks so much, Manas, for putting together this fascinating mapping.

best wishes,

Peter

On 28/05/2017 14:58, Palash Kulshrestha wrote:
awesome!!

On Wednesday, March 29, 2017 at 11:07:06 PM UTC+5:30, Manas Sharma wrote:

    We at the Info Design Lab at IDC, IIT Bombay explored the data
    from the recently held elections in UP and found some interesting
    patterns through the years in the state. We tried to present our
    findings in the form of a visual story.

    Would be great if you could check it out.

    View it here: https://info-design-lab.github.io/UP2017/
    <https://info-design-lab.github.io/UP2017/>

    This is not optimised for mobile due to the layouts of the graphics.

    -Manas

--
Datameet is a community of Data Science enthusiasts in India. Know more about us by visiting http://datameet.org
---

Peter Mayer
Department of Politics & International Studies (POLIS)
School of Social Sciences
http://www.arts.adelaide.edu.au/polis/
The University of Adelaide, AUSTRALIA 5005
Ph : +61 8 8313 5609
Fax : +61 8 8313 3443
e-mail: peter.ma...@adelaide.edu.au
CRICOS Provider Number 00123M

and contains information that may be confidential
and/or copyright. If you are not the intended recipient
please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email.
Use, disclosure or reproduction of this email by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. No representation
is made that this email or any attachments are free of viruses. Virus scanning
is recommended and is the responsibility of the recipient.