I plan on trying to update individual states to 2018 standards/ amounts/
etc. I know this is a crazy idea, but I am going to start.

I have started with Goa, it has been a challenge. I thought I was going to
finish over two weeks ago, but just haven't had time and have been doing
more tracing of villages that what I thought I was going to have to do.

I am trying to align amounts with http://lgdirectory.gov.in/
 and http://nlrmp.nic.in/faces/masterReport/masterReport.xhtml

Sometimes these may disagree and may be missing towns, but I am trying to
make sure I account for those somehow. Once I finish, I will upload hoping
for feedback as per what I did wrong, am missing, or anything else.

I think a state-by-state way is the only way to successfully do this.
Trying to do all 6-8 lakh would be a nightmare, so breaking it down to
several hundred - a few thousand would be easiest and manageable.

Please let me know if you would like to help, start mapping a state, or
give any feedback, ideas, data, solutions, etc.

Thank you all so much!

Justin