Hi Bharath,

Consider creating an issue/ticket for each wanted city in the issues
section of https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data .

It will be better tracked and resolved there. On this mailing list your
post will get buried in a few days time, and there are several request
posts just like yours (search here
<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/datameet>) so it'll be lost in a
crowd and may not get noticed later on.

On github, it will stay visible in long term. Others who have that data in
some other form like PDF will share it. Someone else will come, take up the
geotracing task and share the shapefile (like I did for Pune). So in case
you don't get immediate response here, you'll have higher chances of
success there.

Note: if you do create a ticket/issue, please make a separate one for each
city. That way they can be tracked individually

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ

On Tue, Sep 11, 2018 at 5:48 PM Bharath Guniganti <bharathg...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Thanks for the reply. I have already gone through the github repository
> but couldn't find the shapefiles for the cities I mentioned.
>
> On Tuesday, 11 September 2018 17:06:58 UTC+5:30, Thejesh GN wrote:
>>
>> Check
>>
>> https://github.com/datameet/Municipal_Spatial_Data?files=1
>> Regards,
>> Thej
>>
>> Thejesh GN ⏚ ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್
>> http://thejeshgn.com
>>

>> On Tue 11 Sep, 2018, 16:33 Bharath Guniganti, <bhara...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I need the shapefiles of the following cities with ward maps. Let me
>>> know if anyone has shapefiles for any of these cities.
>>>
>>> Ghaziabad
>>> Indore
>>> Kanpur
>>> Kochi