Hi,

Since this is an ArcGIS Server REST Service, one needs to be familiar with
the REST API: (
https://developers.arcgis.com/rest/services-reference/map-service.htm)

Then One needs to know which layer/MapService is serving out the data that
you need.
And finally, you need to query the 'Query
<https://developers.arcgis.com/rest/services-reference/query-map-service-layer-.htm>'
end point of the appropriate end point

Regards,
Devdatta