HI Ashim, & others,

Coordinate systems, and their area of applicability is an abstruse topic,
and one that has many complicated things to consider. So what I'm saying
here is a user-friendly summary.

   - The data in our Repository is in WGS-84 Lat/long, which has the EPSG
   code 4326.
   - You seem to be projecting it to ESPG: 2154, which is coordinate system
   applicable in France.( http://epsg.io/2154)  I can't see a Valid reason
   for doing this.
   - If you need to project to a projected Coordinate System,(Maybe for
   calculating areas & distances) you should use EPSG:7755, (
   http://epsg.io/7755) which is the one defined in NNRMS standards, and is
   used by many Government Organizations, like ISRO, NURM etc.
   - I generally* won't recommend* projecting to EPSG:3857, which is the
   webmercator projection, since it has several issues. *You should never
   measure areas or distances using this projection*.

Regards,
Devdatta