This is coming from an ArcGIS Based Service at:
https://agsmaps.mcgm.gov.in/server/rest/services/Development_Plan_2034/MapServer/

It is possible to scrape the data from here, but we need to know what
layers to scrape. Unfortunately, their naming convention is non-existent,
and unless we have some detailed knowledge on what each layer means, it
will be a futile exercise, even if we get the data.

Regards,
Devdatta