Hi Peter,

If you need the official boundaries, then you can use the Survey of India's
Country/State Boundary from here:
https://github.com/datameet/maps/tree/master/Survey-of-India-Index-Maps

(As an Aside, if you are currently using the 2011 District boundaries, you
should not face a problem, because those contain a polygon for POK.)

Regards,
Devdatta