>>> Also, about the MoHFW numbers: I am assuming total active cases will be
confirmed cases (indians) + foreigners - discharged - deaths. Right?
I would say yes.

But I don't see them officially publishing total ACTIVE cases. They publish
only total confirmed cases.

Total confirmed cases = *Total Confirmed cases (Indian National) + Total
Confirmed cases ( Foreign National )*

Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್