Hello All,

As we are realising the imminent threat of COVID- 19, I am hereby sharing a
Covid-19 DataVisualization dashboard developed by a group of students,
postdocs, faculty, and researchers from the Nutrition Group@IITB, CTARA,
Climate Studies, and GISE Lab, Computer Science and Engineering, IIT Bombay.

A district-level GIS map is its main feature. It is updated real-time as
per MHFW data.

https://bit.ly/Covid19-India-District-DataVizualization

Please give your feedback and share this in your professional network.

You may also like to see the work of Nutrition group, IIT-Bombay-

http://www.iitbnutritiongroup.in/

Regards,
Digvijay Bendrikar-Shinde
PhD Scholar