I recorded a video yesterday, in which I go through each video explaining
how they are sourced, archived and parsed. I also show some example usage

https://thejeshgn.com/2020/04/05/datameets-covid-19-india-datasets/

Also some of the members had questions about converting from JSON to CSV.

You can use a simple online conversion tool like this

https://apps.thejeshgn.com/json-csv/

If required. I can convert the JSON to CSV on a daily basis and commit to
the github. Let me know.

Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್