RWA Jhuljhuli left a message on joining the form. I thought I will share it
here.

-

know, as one of the village in 95 recently urbanized village, is the
landowners are looking for selling their land due to -various family
needs-that we cann't help -lack of awareness for the Land Pooling Policy
and its implications: that we are doing through measures like awareness
campaign, bringing in forth information at various Govt. sites/ through
RTIs/ Court Judgments etc. -and lack of opportunities offered by the
Government in these areas.: Working on that aspect as well to avoid any
unplanned constructions on these lands. Our work may be accessed at
https://rwajhuljhuli.blogpost.com In our policy advocacy work, to create
awareness about how land pooling here is not a farmer's policy but the
policy for the developers/investors who have purchased/ or are purchasing
land at lower prices here to create their land banks in absence of enough
awareness in the farmers. And how in connivance with the corrupt
bureaucracy and politicians, it is an opportunity for them to create
unsustainable real-estate development. Statement: At the URL indicated
above, all the land records of villages are available along with Record of
Rights (RoRs) of ownership and shareholding. Problem: Can anyone of you
professional please help us get all the records in a data format from the
website, so that we can analyze the reality of ownership (farmers and
capitalists)? For instance, Village, Khata No., Khasra No. Area, Name and
Share of each owner and whatever data can be pulled from the website.
Thanks and Best Regards Jitendar Yadav, Secretary RWA Jhuljhuli

-

Thej
--
Thejesh GN *⏚* ತೇಜೇಶ್ ಜಿ.ಎನ್