Thank you very much for your advice sir. I will try to implement of getting
location by clicking. Actually sir I use Google's Direction API here. But I
can try to implement it using open source routing.
Thank you for the Stack Overflow link sir. It will help me..

With regards ,
Souvik Sankar Mitra
M.Tech(Geoinformatics) , Indian Institute of Remote Sensing