Hey Tej,

You can find the name of the cities for each round in this
gist: https://gist.github.com/upperwal/2ed1eb83194cc21302dd1df87af719d4

The population can be extracted and extrapolated from the census 2011 for
these cities. More data can be found on the smart cities data portal
here: https://smartcities.data.gov.in

If you are looking for some specific dataset do let me know.

-Abhishek Upperwal
Smart Cities Fellow, MoHUA