Hi Harsh,

The PMGSY site is dizzyingly full of data! Kudos and gratitude to all the
people who have been working on it and the govt / elected officials who
supported its release to the public. Sets a great benchmark / precedent.

Even apart from the data itself, the hierarchy in the dropdown selects is
valuable too as people can use that for mapping so many other things in
other fields.

I'm not able to see geo-tagging in the sections I'm checking out. Can you
guide pls?

Suggestion : Make short screen recording videos on youtube showing how to
use the site. There's a lot of free tools and sites for it, but if zoom is
already there then one can start a call with recording on and screen-share
and do the job.

--
Cheers,
Nikhil VJ