Hello everyone,

I am searching for LULC data for North West India from 2000 to 2018, I
could find 2005-2018 LULC data from BHUVAN. However can anyone suggest me
if it is possible to get data for 2000 to 2005 duration? it will be very
helpful if the data is in GeoTiff or other readily usable GIS formats.

Thanks,
Roy