Dear  Nikhil  how can batch download data,
https://imdpune.gov.in/lrfindex.php. This page give data wise data. how can
download  suppose 20 year data of temperature. Any python code to do this
to bulk download  in csv. Please update any code will very much neede

With Regards
P.K.Pandey

WITH REGARDS
DR. PANKAJ KUMAR PANDEY