Hello,

Trying to find 100 year temperature data for major Indian cities.
I saw an earlier thread but the link doesn't seem to work anymore -
https://imdpune.gov.in/Clim_Pred_LRF_New/Grided_Data_Download.html.

Even Imdpune.gov.in is a maze that always leads you back to the homepage.
I got the average temp for India overall from data.gov.in, but cities data
is lacking.

Anyone has this data or knows where to find it?

Thanks,
Vaidya